Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You call that FOOD?!?!

As Mason nears the 6 month mark I decided that it was time to introduce a little bit of variety to his diet. He has been happy to be strictly nursing but is demanding more feedings than I can keep up with. I was hoping that rice cereal would interest him.... who was I kidding?!?!



I have to say that I put off the shock of introducing food to my babies as long as I could and I now remember the reason for my logic... it is a mess and they hate it. I know that soon food will interest Mason but for now we will continue to take it at his pace. And while we are taking it slow I will continue to chuckle at all the silly faces he makes along the way.

1 comment:

Duree Family said...

lol, that first pic says it all "Mom, what the crap were you thinking!!??!?!?"