Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm SORRY!!!

Boys... Mom has been impatient lately and I AM SORRY!!! At the end of the day I look at the three of you nestled in your beds and I reflect on the things we have done. The last few days I have had some regrets. You are all changing SO quickly sometimes it is difficult for me to know how to help you and I get frustrated.

I want MORE THAN ANYTHING for you each to feel SECURE and LOVED!!! I will ALWAYS do my BEST to meet your individual needs and our needs as a family. Know that I am trying and that I am still learning. I pray every day that I will be able to know how to help each of you in your challenges. I also pray that I will always be there when you have success... I LOVE you guys!

Know that your MOMMY will ALWAYS be here for you and will ALWAYS love you NO MATTER WHAT.... even on the days when it seems like you will never get out of timeout.

Night night, sweet dreams

1 comment:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

That was so sweet!!! You are a Great Mom!!!