Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ava's Photoshoot

As many of you know we have a new little one... a baby GIRL!!! I know, you thought it couldn't be done but she is here and she is a sweetheart!!! Ava Ginelle Duree was born on April 5th at 8:30 am weighing 7lbs 12 ounces and 20 inches long.

She is WONDERFUL and we are enjoying every second. Her AMAZING birth story will be posted soon....






This dress in this picture is the dress I came home from the hospital in when I was a baby. Being born at 26 weeks gestation thirty years ago I was given a one in a million chance of survival. I am SO grateful that my little Ava does NOT fit into this dress but instead has sweet baby cheeks and a rosy glow!!! I thought it would be fun to get a size comparison in this photo... oh, how we love our baby girl!!!






So exciting that I can FINALLY make bracelets for my baby girl!!!























We have enjoyed staring endlessly into her beautiful eyes (even in the middle of the night)!!!

1 comment:

Clinton Home Educators said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I'm happy for you to have a girl you can make bracelets for! How fun for you!