Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spare Time

OK... so even though I have had little spare time in the past month my boys have had their fair share. It seems that they have gotten themselves into some interesting situations and I have had to hurdle over mountains of boxes to get to my camera in time to get a picture of their predicament.

Jaden trying on every bib in the house (I had just unpacked them and found a new home for them in our new kitchen).



Jaden trying to take off every bib in the house... SO FUNNY!!!



Jaden walking around with Tupperware for boots...



I had to delete the picture of Ethan doing the same thing from my camera after realising that he was wearing only his power ranger underpants while preforming the stunt. Hopefully you appreciate the fact that I deleted the image Ethan... it was hard for me to delete such a FUNNY picture!!!

Mason wishing he could walk so that he could try on those cool Tupperware boots!!! Note that Mason is sporting some shiny NEW teeth... CONGRATS Mason!!!



The infamous "stuck in a box" pictures that is a must have for anyone moving with young children.






So it is now past 3am CST and I better drift off to sleep so that I don't miss any funny moments tomorrow may hold. These guys keep me on my toes and I have to admit I laugh ALL the time!!!

2 comments:

Duree Family said...

OK, Linda... it's 3 in the morning - GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy woman! And you wonder why you're always so tired...

Kristy said...

Welcome to blogging! I didn't know you'd started one until I found your profile on the recipe blog...anywho...your boys are SO cute. I love those pictures! And fun new house...I'm so glad things are going well for you. Miss you...