Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pig Roast

Today we went to the house Aunt Amy grew up in for her parent's annual pig roast. Well I have to say I had to do some convincing to get Dad to come along but we all had a GREAT time!!! There was a hay ride, sheep (that Nani helps take care of), a horse, basketball, volleyball, fishing, and a really big dog and timid grey cat (that tolerated Jaden's curiosity).

On the hay ride Dad tried to teach Ethan how to blend in...



Ethan looked SO cool that Mason gave it a try...



Jaden had a GREAT time on the hay ride looking at all the animals... we are SO grateful that he actually didn't fall out!!! This is the look he gave me after I asked him to sit on his bottom the 100th time.




No pig roast is complete without a bonfire... which I have to say my boys enjoyed immensely!!!



The bonfire ended in a brutal brawl between father and son over the last marshmallow. Shame on you Daddy...you would think that you could refrain from taking down your 2 year old son over a silly marshmallow!!! JUST KIDDING... but it was the only excuse I could come up for this picture.




You know they had a good time when you get home and no one argues about going to bed... night, night my little ones!!!

1 comment:

Duree Family said...

HAHAHA!!! I KNEW i could find a way to wear the boys out! lol, I'm glad everyone had such a great time... and that Rick was able to put aside being so stuck up and come to HawkPoint - it IS Lincoln County you know, lol.